Automatic transmission high to low range
- 1. With the vehicle slowing down, and traveling between 24 mph (40 km/h) and 2 mph (3 km/h), select N.
- 2. Press the rear of the transfer gearbox switch to select Lo.
- 3. Wait for the range change to be completed (this may take several seconds). Once complete, select the desired gear. A gear cannot be selected until the range change is complete.
• Command list: View the categories and the acceptable voice commands. Select an Information button to view alternative function commands. • Voicetags: View the categories. Select a category t ...
1. Tachometer. 2. Clock. 3. Message center. 4. External temperature. 5. Speedometer. 6. Fuel gauge: NOTICE Never allow the engine to run out of fuel. The resultant misfire can seriousl ...